Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Engagement Dinner

I haven't blogged in quite some time, however am back up and running after my surgery. I was down and out for over a week and it was not fun.

Last night however was a blast! It was Kyle and I's engagement party and it was amazing to see all of our friends together for the celebration. We went to Boston Pizza and had a nice evening out. Tams was creative and bought a picture frame for everyone to sign. It was so nice to see what everyone had written :)

Seeing who comes to your engagement parties and being there for the little things shows you who your real friends are and who you will be able to count on to be there for the big day!

Unfortunately, I went to Walmart after to get pictures develop and they don't have instant printing anymore. What the hell! They only had the one hour printing but I didn't want to wait. Since when does Walmart not have instant printing.. stupid I say!

1 comment:

  1. hahah you and Kyle look so happy Lindsay. I'm so happy for you two. I'm sorry I left early I thought that the girl pic was the group pic and no one stopped me when I said bye! haha .. I guess you'll just have to photo shop me in! lol

    love you <3.

    ReplyDelete